Who we are
Responsible for this website acc. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is KAWASAKI Gas Turbine Europe GmbH, Nehringstrasse 15, 61352 Bad Homburg, Germany (see the Imprint).
Responsible Data Protection Supervisory Authority:
Der Hessische Beauftragte für
Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden
Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden
Tel. 0611-1408-0, Fax: 0611-1408-900/-901
Hjalmar B. Hütte, Hütte Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via our website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through contact forms such as first and last name, your postal and email address, your telephone number, your job title, social media information, your areas of interest in KGE’s product range or the products you have already purchased and certain information about the company you are working for (company name and address), as well as information as to the type of relationship that exists between KGE and yourself.
- KGE gathers data about visits to the website, including numbers of visitors and visits, Geo-location data, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from.
- In case of the merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display on our website and to provide stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- Date and time of the request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (concrete page),
- Access status / HTTP-status code,
- Each transmitted amount of data,
- Website, the request comes from,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process personal data collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Purpose of processing personal data
KGE uses the collected data to communicate with customers and to improve its website by analyzing how visitors navigate its website.
By sending an enquiry through our website forms, visitors may provide information which is used by KGE to identify the customer and provide them with requested product information, support, and services and to meet contractual obligations.
By signing up to our newsletter, visitors may provide information which is used by KGE to identify the customer and to contact the customer with newsletters, mailings and sales and marketing actions.
Sharing personal data
KGE may share such information with service vendors and contractors in order to analyze the visitor behavior on its web sites.
KGE may also share information with distributors and resellers and other companies within the KAWASAKI group in order to provide a requested product or service and to meet contractual obligations.
Data Security; Retention of your data
All personal information collected by KGE through its website enquiry forms will be stored in secure hosting facilities provided by cambium digital GmbH. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations.
If you have agreed via our contact form to be added to our database to receive further product and marketing information, your data will be stored securely in our database.
KGE will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Under GDPR you have the following rights with respect to the collection of your personal data:
- You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you.
- You have the right to request rectification or deletion of your information from our database and / or to opt out of any mailing lists which you have previously signed up to.
- Furthermore, you have the right to request a restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object the processing and the right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data through us.
If you wish to receive such information, requests for information or objections regarding data processing, please send your contact details to: email@example.com.
Our Legal Obligation to Disclose Personal Information
We will reveal a customer’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to KGE or to others who could be harmed by the user’s activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (here, through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet more user-friendly and more effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session-cookies, in particular. Session-cookies save a so-called session-ID with which the different inquiries of your browser can be allocated to one session. Consequently, your PC can be recognized if you return to our website. The session-cookies are deleted, if you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that in that case you may not be able to use all features of this website.
Links to other sites
Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”) is used on this website. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and
thus analyze a user's activities across devices.
On behalf of the operator of this website (us, KGE), Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use. The recipient of the collected data is Google.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by blocking the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functionalities of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser Add-on. Opt-out cookies will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website.
If you have any further questions regarding the data KAWASAKI Gas Turbine Europe GmbH collects, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at KAWASAKI Gas Turbine Europe GmbH, Data Protection Committee, Nehringstrasse 15, 61352 Bad Homburg, Germany or to firstname.lastname@example.org.